Every contracting business has a service department. But a service department that’s a measurable profit center, rather than financial blackhole is what separates the average contractor from the great one.
In this workshop, we’ll discuss how to capture more service calls, maintain proper service levels and turn your overall service department into that measurable profit center that can set your business apart. You’ll learn proper dispatching procedure, service org chart and parts stock replenishment, and you’ll walk away with your department goals and priorities for the year and a plan to address them.
ATTENDEES WILL ALSO LEARN:
- Creating a Service Department Evaluation and Gap Analysis
- Defining Maintenance Strategy and Integrating into Service
- Proper Forms to Support Department
- Procedure and Policy Manual
- Service Pricing Strategies – Flat Rate, Labor Rate Price, Key Repairs, Maintenance Prices
- Detailed Maintenance Strategy Outline and Review
- The “Perfect Service Call” Procedure
- Recruiting, Hiring, Training and Developing Technicians
President, EPC Training